Sunday, April 10, 2011

So....I know it has been forever since I posted. And truth be told, I have thought a lot of thoughts that I thought I should think out loud here, but did not have the energy to do it!(Almost a tongue twister). But maybe because the snow is finally melting and my baby is 9 months old I feel like blogging a little again. It may have been the inspiration of a friend as well who just started her own blog. Though I really should be doing my taxes.....
Well, I can't say that this winter has been very exciting. My world was filled with trying to daily fit in everything that my eight and 6 year old children need including homeschool, dance, music lessons, "school-school" AND find time for the baby to eat and sleep. Now that he is crawling and pulling himself up on everything it is a full time job just to keep him from falling on his head every five minutes. Not to mention all the sickness that ran through our house. We just had the flu for the last two days and Eli had the piviledge of throwing up food for the first time. And laying in it. Poor guy! But, here's to hoping for a fresh beginning. My kids are so excited about the snow melting. The sight of a few blades of green grass and DIRT is enough to start them planning what they want to do when spring is really here. They have been jumping on the trampoline and carrying their bikes past the mud to the dry parts of the road to ride already. I am looking forward to running, gardening, campfires in the backyard, going on walks on the quad trails, and maybe a little camping....if I am brave!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to see you are at it again! It will keep me going too!

    ReplyDelete