Monday, March 15, 2010




I am absolutely delighted that a load of laundry, with jeans no less, dried on the line outside in about 4 hours today. I will be happy to quit using the dryer again (most of the time :)! We had a great day of school, laundry, cleaning up our junkyard (oops, I meant yard :), more trying to get our driveway to drain and dry up, making cookies, building MANY lego vehicles of all shapes and sizes, making venison stew and whole grain biscuits for supper (yuuummmmm) and a bit of work on the basement. To name a few of the things we did....It was beautiful weather and I think I might cry if it snows again, though that is very likely. We started some pepper plants today as well. We'll see how that goes! We haven't grown them before and we'll have to really baby them.
Oh, and I forgot to mention I gave the kids their piano lessons today and Mikaela practiced her violin as well. Jacob is really getting into piano lessons.....for about 10 minutes! But he loves it up until that point. It is so cute to see his little pudgy fingers playing "Old Mac Donald had a farm" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment